If you are a NOVA employee and need access to Adobe applications that require a license, you will need to submit a 105-045 form to request an Adobe Federated Account with a Named User License (NUL)
. Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader may already be installed on your computer as a default, and does not require a license. If you need PDF "read only" conversion and Adobe Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, contact your local IT department for assistance. If your work requires PDF editing capabilities, you will need to submit a 105-045 form for Adobe Acrobat Pro with the Named User License. After your request is approved, your IT Department will contact you for Adobe NUL application installation.
The Adobe Federated Account with NUL provides NOVA employees with direct access to Adobe applications using NVCC's single sign on page. Use the instructions below to log into your account and access Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 applications.
** Important Notes (Please read before you request a new account!)
- If or when you are no longer a NOVA employee, your license will no longer be valid, so please be sure to download and save all of your work assets (graphics, data files, documents, etc.).
- Your Adobe Federated Account with NUL can be used on up to two computers at a time. If you try to log in to a third device, you will be prompted to sign out of one of the other two computers.
Launch the Adobe application on your desktop (Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc).
If you have an Adobe account and it is not your first time logging in, the application will open. Otherwise, log in with your NVCC email address
), and click Continue
If this pop up appears, click on Company or School Account.
The application opens and is ready for use.
You can choose from one of two methods to sign out:
Click on blue pie circle at top right corner of window and click Sign Out.
In the Help drop down menu, click Sign Out.
The Sign out confirmation message appears. Click Sign out if you want to be signed out of all Adobe applications.
How To Access Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
Use these instructions to access your Creative Cloud Apps and download applications onto your personal device:
2. If prompted, select Company or School Account, and enter your password on the next page (or you can provide your credentials in your school’s login screen).
3. The NVCC Single Sign on page appears. Enter your NVCC email account credentials.
4. Your Adobe Home Page opens.
5. At the top right corner of the home page, click on the nine squares icon and select Creative Cloud.
6. The Creative Cloud page opens and displays the applications you are licensed to download. To see a complete list of Adobe apps available for you to download, click All your apps or the Apps tab. (Note: Adobe Stock license is not included).
7. The page with all of your Adobe applications for download appears. Note: It is recommended that you download the Creative Cloud application (shown below) before downloading the other applications.This allows Creative Cloud to install and automatically update your Adobe applications.
8. Select an application (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator), and click Download to sign in to use the app. Note: If the message below appears, your request is still being processed in the back end. Depending on the time of day, it can take up to 20 minutes after you receive the email confirmation for your applications to be ready for download. Try the download again in 15-20 minutes.
How To Sign Out of Adobe Creative Cloud
Use the following steps to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud in Windows PC:
1. If the Adobe Creative Cloud app is open, simply click the blue circle icon and click Sign Out.
If the Adobe Creative Cloud app isn't open,follow these steps:
1. Right click your Start menu and select All Apps. Search for and click on Adobe Creative Cloud to open the app settings.
2. Click the down arrow in the settings (
3. Select Preferences from the drop down menu.
4. Click the Sign Out button inside the Preferences window.
5. Click the Sign Out button inside the confirmation dialog.
6. If you see the Sign In window below, you have successfully logged out of Creative Cloud.
For help with your Adobe Federated Account, email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include Adobe in the subject line.
For help with accessing Adobe or installing Adobe apps, contact Adobe (1-800 685-2950
) or email (email@example.com