Beginning this Friday, October 30th, 2020, EAS and ITSS engineers will be migrating our current SharePoint environment to the cloud! What does that mean for you? Here are some important points:
- Beginning at 10:00 PM on Friday, October 30th, 2020, our current SharePoint environment will be set to "read-only". This means that you will not be able to add or update content in your site(s).
- The migration is expected to be completed no later than 8:00 AM on Sunday, November 1st, 2020.
- Once the migration is complete, SharePoint will require Multi-Factor Authentication ("MFA") just like your email does now.
- You will still be able to access SharePoint using the URL that you currently use (https://SharePoint.nvcc.edu). The system will automatically take you to our new presence in the cloud!
- After November 1st, you will no longer be required to be connected via VPN in order to access SharePoint!
Questions or concerns?