3. The NVCC Single Sign on page appears. Enter your NVCC email account credentials.
4. Your Adobe Home Page opens.
5. At the top right corner of the home page, click on the nine squares icon and select Creative Cloud.
6. The Creative Cloud page opens and displays the applications you are licensed to download. To see a complete list of Adobe apps available for you to download, click All your apps or the Apps tab. (Note: Adobe Stock license is not included).
7. The page with all of your Adobe applications for download appears. Note: It is recommended that you download the Creative Cloud application (shown below) before downloading the other applications.This allows Creative Cloud to install and automatically update your Adobe applications.
8. Select an application (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator), and click Download to sign in to use the app. Note: If the message below appears, your request is still being processed in the back end. Depending on the time of day, it can take up to 20 minutes after you receive the email confirmation for your applications to be ready for download. Try the download again in 15-20 minutes.
1. If the Adobe Creative Cloud app is open, simply click the blue circle icon and click Sign Out.
If the Adobe Creative Cloud app isn't open,follow these steps:
1. Right click your Start menu and select All Apps. Search for and click on Adobe Creative Cloud to open the app settings.
2. Click the down arrow in the settings (
3. Select Preferences from the drop down menu.
4. Click the Sign Out button inside the Preferences window.
5. Click the Sign Out button inside the confirmation dialog.
6. If you see the Sign In window below, you have successfully logged out of Creative Cloud.
For help with your Adobe Federated Account, email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include Adobe in the subject line.
For help with accessing Adobe or installing Adobe apps, contact Adobe (1-800 685-2950
) or email (email@example.com