As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students so that they can continue their work remotely. Please note: The temporary licenses may be provided and removed at NOVA or Adobe’s sole discretion. An extension of free Creative Cloud tools is being offered to students through July 6, 2020, or until normal classroom functions resume.
- If prompted, select Company or School Account, and then enter your password on the next page. Or you can provide your credentials in your school’s login screen.
** Important Note: If you already have an account with Adobe, you still need to select Company or School Account to use your temporary license to access Adobe applications.
3. You will be prompted to access your student email account to create your Adobe password.
5. Next, select Gmail.
6. Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, and click on the hyperlink to create your password.
7. The Welcome to Adobe window appears. Fill in the missing information, and then click Continue.
9. The following confirmation page will appear.
11. You may choose to enter your phone number, or select Not Now.
12. The Creative Cloud page opens and displays the applications your are licensed to download. To see a complete list of Adobe apps available for you to download, click the Apps tab, or All your apps. (Note: Adobe Stock license is not included).
13. The page with all of your Adobe applications for download appears. Note: It is recommended that you download the Creative Cloud application (shown below) before downloading the other applications. This allows Creative Cloud to install an update your Adobe applications.
14. Select an application (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator), and click Download to sign in to use the app.Once the download is complete, the app will open, as shown in the example below.
15. Return to the Adobe Apps homepage to review apps you have already installed, as well as to download additional apps.
For information regarding your Student Adobe account, email email@example.com
. Please include Adobe in the subject line.
For help with accessing Adobe or installing Adobe apps, contact Adobe via phone (1-800 685-2950
) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org