Payroll - I’ve closed my bank account how do I setup a new direct deposit?

Form 105-027 is required to make changes to your banking information and a voided check or authorization from your bank is mandatory per the form.
If you close your account after we process payroll but before pay day, we cannot reissue any funds unless the original bank returns the funds.

Add Feedback